Your sister is gorgeous and the only person I know who can look stunning in yellow! Congratulations to Heather.
That is really exciting. Congrats to you and your family:)
She's so beautiful! I am so excited for her! YAY for Heather!!
Congratulations to your sister and family. Aubrey is right, not many people can pull off a yellow gown. Way to go, Heather.
Your mom mentioned Heather winning the title in RS the other day...Congrats to her!ps-Aub is right, not many girls can do yellow, but she definitely does!
She looks beautiful and I already know that she is very talented. Congratulation to Heather.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your sister is gorgeous and the only person I know who can look stunning in yellow! Congratulations to Heather.
That is really exciting. Congrats to you and your family:)
She's so beautiful! I am so excited for her! YAY for Heather!!
Congratulations to your sister and family. Aubrey is right, not many people can pull off a yellow gown. Way to go, Heather.
Your mom mentioned Heather winning the title in RS the other day...Congrats to her!
ps-Aub is right, not many girls can do yellow, but she definitely does!
She looks beautiful and I already know that she is very talented. Congratulation to Heather.
Post a Comment