But even with this, the thought of chopping it off gave me anxiety. I've come close a couple of times, but when I sat in the chair.. I quickly changed my mind to only a trim. I'd go home shortly liberated and proud of myself for not cutting it, but soon after I'd be kicking myself.
So I finally did it. I made an appointment for 9:00 this morning, and didn't look back! I have to admit, I became quite emotional afterwards (a little during, too..) I called Alex in tears- completely overreacting and saying that he's going to hate it over and over. (Not building his confidence in the haircut, I'm sure...) It's a lot to get used to, but here she is... "The New Do":
3 comments:
You will love it - it looks really cute
it looks great- you are soo brave!
Take another picture of it - I can't even see the top of your head! ha ha.
Post a Comment