12.16.2009

Life Couldn't Possibly Better Be..

Even though it's been a rough week...



Things don't seem to be getting worse... gotta be thankful for that! It's interesting how one second you're so hopeful for the future, and the next you feel pretty hopeless. By March we were going to be almost debt free, and by the next year we were going to be completely debt free. (by almost debt free, that meant all we had to pay was the above car.) On Sunday, after the wreck, I broke down and wondered how we could deal with this right now. Our other car is a Chevy Metro, which besides being the dumbest car ever created- is HORRIBLE in snow. Our work schedules are exactly the same, which poses a problem with dropping off and picking up. Financially, we aren't prepared for it- what with Alex and I both in school, and Alex just starting a helpful- but expensive- tutoring program for math next week. It all seemed to happen at the wrong time.

But after the initial shock wore off, we started to look at the situation, and realized we are extremely blessed. Both of our families have been supportive and caring, and we're lucky that the accident wasn't worse. Plus the Lord works in mysterious ways... and we both have a feeling that everything will work out. (Besides, we were on our way to tithing settlement when the accident occurred. Surely we'll be blessed for that.........)

Things aren't going to be easy, but it will eventually be worth it.

5 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I am sorry about the accident. I hope it will lead you to better options and opportunities that you can only now see. (((HUGS)))

whitney said...

That's so sucky! I'm so sorry! You're where you're supposed to be, doing what you're supposed to be and I'm sure you'll be blessed for it.

Brynnly and Alan said...

Seriously, please let me know if I can give you a ride anywhere. I really mean that. You haven't taken me up on this offer yet but it still stands. ;)

The Lord does work in mysterious ways and you have a good attitude. You just never know what blessing come out of horrible situations. There are lessons to be learned in everything. :D Love you!

Sherilyn said...

As I am sure you are already aware that Heavenly Father is very aware of you and you will be better for the trials that you and we all face. It seems that things always happen just when you feel you are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel but you will come out stronger in the end. We love you and hope you are doing better. Things will all work out in the end.

Aubrey said...

Ah man, not only is it sucky, but it happened right around the holidays too. It's always been my experience that things really do work out for the best, even if it's hard to see how right now. As I always tell Carlin, at the very least it will make good stories to tell our kids as they get older.