This isn't the greatest picture of me, but I didn't get many pictures of my handsome brother before he left. This is only moments before he officially left to go to the MTC. (He was borrowing my other brother's nametag to feel more 'missionary like') :) I am very proud of myself, I only got a little teary eyed. I would have moreso, but I'm just too excited for him!! He'll be great.
My mom was in town with him for the weekend. Coulter wasn't feeling too great, so we went to the Oquirrh Temple without him and did a session. It was nice to see her again and go to the temple together. :) We also went and did a session in the Salt Lake City temple the day before Coulter reported. There are many blessings that come from attending the temple!!
It's been a difficult week is some aspects for me, but my mom showed me a scripture that changed my attitude a little.
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith."
Galatians 5:22
Those are some pretty specific adjectives. I've been trying to be more Christlike in my thoughts and actions... and I admit, many of those qualities aren't really natural for me. I've got a lot of work to do. :)
1 comment:
Hooray for Elder Russell! Why are you having a hard week? Anything I can do??
Post a Comment