1.13.2010

I Have a Feeling..

a feelin' deep inside, oh yeah.... that 2010 is going to be a great year for me.


I don't know how to describe this feeling I have... but I just feel good and hopeful. I don't have too many goals this year, solely because I didn't want to set a million goals and not acheive a good portion of them. So I set reachable goals that I do intend on keeping.


First, I want to take more pictures. Since the purchase of our new camera, I was set on taking more pictures. I haven't. I want to fill our apartment with pictures of people I love and places I've been. It's something I've never been very good at, but I intend to change that with the new year.


Second? I want to make more time for the temple. I only live what? 10 minutes away from one? And 15-20 minutes away from 2 others? Yeah, I think that's do-able..
Put more focus on the significant other. Yes, I know we're newlyweds--that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. :)


There are other things that I'd like to work on and I do intend to do just that. But at the end of 2010, I want to look back and feel I accomplished what I wanted to, put what's most important first, and be able to be proud of myself for doing so. I've learned a lot from 2009- and I intend to learn even more in 2010. :) Don't you love new years?

7 comments:

Angie said...

Good luck! Those are some great goals. I think 2010 is going to be the best ever!!

Mamapierce said...

Great goals, sista. Work it!

marlene said...

I also feel a lot of anticipation for 2010 and am also not setting many goals. Hoping to slow down and take in the everyday a little more :)

I think you are going to have a great year - good luck with your goals!

Aubrey said...

I do love new years and I love your goals. Right now I'm just trying to get through today, but I also have a good feeling about this year. There's just so much to explore in life.

whitney said...

Good luck! Those are great, realistic goals. I'm with aubrey, though. I can only handle it day by day right now.

Brynnly and Alan said...

Love the goals! I used to go the temple once a week and it's funny bc the more you go, the easier it is. It's easier to go weekly than monthly. I think I'll copy you on that idea. Who couldn't use the temple more?
I love the husband goal. Wouldn't more marriages be happier if we all focused on putting our husbands first? I have this little goal where every day when I wake up I first think about how grateful I am for my hubby and why I love him so much. Then I think of one way to make his life easier or happier that day. Doesn't have to be big every day, just a small thing. It makes our marriage better. Isn't marriage the best?! We sure got pretty dang amazing husbands! ;)

Sarah said...

YEAH! Get yo' romance on with yo' boi.
...
..
*looks around room* exits stage left...