5.06.2010

Things I Love Right Now

I figured since there isn't anything particularly exciting in our lives right now- I'd jot down a few things I love about my life.


  1. Alex. Yes, this is obvious. I gotta tell you, he just keeps getting better!
  2. Re-adjusting goals and feeling motivated again. I know it's only May and quite a few of my goals from New Years are gone with the wind.... but it just makes it that much better to re-evaluate, re-new, and re-start.
  3. Making an honest effort to get to know those around me. There are so many family members, co-workers, old friends, and new friends that I haven't made an effort to just talk to. I really want to develop close relationships with those around me, and I like how it's making a difference in not only my self-esteem, but my happiness.
  4. Remembering birthdays! Something I've never been particularly good at, and I feel 15x better about myself when I not only remember a birthday, but get involved.
  5. Laying off television. You never realise how many hours you waste on t.v. until you put it into perspective. It's baaaaad. I mean really, who gets into The BACHELOR? I do, that's who. Don't judge me.
  6. Getting amped for our vacay in a month! We're staying here, but we're making plans rather than sittin' on our butts all week. Plus it's our big 2 year anniversary, and we've already made reservations for our honeymoon bed and breakfast. Sigh. It's going to be a great week.
  7. The temple. I love that place. I really, really do.
  8. Remembering my mum on Mother's Day. I think I have the greatest mom on earth. Don't test me on this, I know what I'm talking about.
I'm livin the dream.

4 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Wish you & Alex could be here in FL right now - we have company from Taiwan! We told them about Alex, since he served in the same mission as Tyler.

Wish you guys lived closer to us.

Aubrey said...

I'm glad to hear all is going well with you. And you don't have to have something exciting to post about - I never post about anything exciting. Just day-to-day stuff.

whitney said...

Any post from you is a great post in my book! So great to hear from you! (you can now check off that keeping up with friends one on your list ;) Your mini-vacation and bed and breakfast sounds like a lot of fun! Spencer and I often wish we had done a whole lot more of those pre-kids. Have fun!

Dina said...

WooHoo! Welcome back to the blogging world :)