I am happy.
There are many things a'happening in the Teran household.. nothing huge or groundbreaking, but we are busy little bees. We are both through with the diet! We are still trying to be extremely active [going to the gym 5 days a week] and eating well. It's been a lot easier than expected! I think when we finished that diet, anything was better than the routine we'd had. :)
I am running my first 5K in October. I gave myself a few months to prepare for it.. I know, it's only a 5K, but for a marathon beginner, I want to be totally prepared. I'm thinking of continually running in small marathons to keep myself in shape, and to eventually run the Wasatch Back. (A girl can dream, right?)
Alex starts back in school this month. He'll be gone a lot, so we're thinking of expanding our little family with a puppy within the next couple months. (We'll have to see how finances go). I know that I will be lonely Mon-Fri if I don't have SOME company. I am very excited for him to be back in school. We're just going to try and push him through as fast as humanly possible so we can be done!!! I'm thinking of picking up a sewing class, and I'm also going to get involved in Yoga and/or Pilates. I'm trying to keep as busy as possible.
In a couple weeks, we're hiking Mt. Timpanogous! VERY psyched about that.
Life. Is. Good.
8.01.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Good for y'all! I'm so impressed at your drive for health! As for the lonliness, I feel your pain. With Spence doing the paper route and working 7:30-5:30 (plus commute) full time, I don't see him all that much and nearly never just the 2 of us :P Let's just say keeping myself occupied is about the only way to say sane. I don't need a puppy though, I have three small pets to contend with ;)
I'm so excited to run the 5K with you! You will do awesome! I just hope I can keep up!
Yay for being done with the diet, and I'm impressed about the 5K. That sucks that you won't see much of your husband, but getting through school quickly is worth it. Oh - and you should totally do yoga. I do yoga and it's by far my favorite activity to do. It just helps me manage my stress so much and it gets me out of the house. :) Good luck with everything.
We got Maggie when Tyler was getting his MBA. We found her on Craigslist. Shihtzus are fabulous lap dogs! I've also heard that local pounds have spayed/neutered dogs for free, so you might check that out, too. :D
You are welcome to come see us! and if you want I'll show you how to sew. I'm working on making the little girls some new dresses and doing a lot of quilting lately :)
What is Alex getting his degree in? Josh just enrolled back in school this morning too! I don't get lonely though I have two little ones to keep me running while he's gone. Glad you held out and finished your diet! :) From what Kris said it was kinda crazy.
P.S.
Which 5K are you running? I want to officially run a few instead of just doing it on my treadmill every night. I just cant' find any that support anything I agree with :(
WOW! A lot of changes coming for you. Congrats on getting into running. Yay! A puppy? keep me posted on that. I'd love to know what you will get :). Glad you are doing so well! Loves!!
hey hiee i am a new user so
i find u remdomly hows u hope u r fine...pls reply me ..
Post a Comment