I think that I am going to take a break from blog-world.
I haven't really taken the time out to read (a real book) in a while, and that makes me sad. I love to read, and I feel like work/technology has stopped me. The sad thing? We don't have internet at our apartment, so I really don't have any excuse whatsoever.
So there you have it! This is my exit... for a while. I'm thinking I need some time to focus on that very very sexy husband I have, my spiritual progress, spending time with friends, and enjoying the alone time we have right now. Yes, I could do that and have a blog, but I like to be an extremist sometimes...
(Did I mention I'm reading a book about extremes and how they can turn into vices?)
....
When going through a breakup in my dating days, I literally had to "delete" them from my life in order to move on. It's as if I need the complete absence of something to really move forward and progress. After some time has passed, things get better and I'm able to come back with a fresh outlook and with a new light. And maybe some interesting posts?
I won't press my luck... ;)
Adios!
2.02.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
*sniff sniff*
I'm so sad, I love reading your posts they are always so inspiring and, perhaps selfishly, I love reading your comments on my blog. I understand though, I've been considering ways to cut down my internet use and the blog has been considered.
We'll miss you!
Post a Comment