1.31.2011

Read. Breathe. Repeat.

I'm not sure I'd call my emotions of the future fear, but uncertainty definitely has a hold on me. I've been trying to just live in the moment, be happy with what I have, and relax rather than fret about where we're going to be at the end of October. It's become a taboo subject in our home, and everytime we bring it up, we both end up getting flustered/emotional/frustrated/tired. I think we both just want to make the best decision possible, and we want it to be what the Lord wants for us as well.

So with that, obviously we haven't had much progress in deciding what to do. We'll get there, it just may take time. I'm guessing that Heavenly Father wants me to learn a bit about patience... imagine that.

On a happier note... V-Day is coming up! And I do love-o-love V-Day. Any day that gives us an extra opportunity to be extra cheesy, I say yes!

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I remember a time when Tyler & I were trying to make a decision way in advance of when the decision needed to be made. I felt frustrated and confused and didn't get any answers from prayer. Then, when the time came to make the decision, the answer came clearly. Sometimes we just have to wait to know how to act. I sure love you. :)

JC Choate said...

I like that.

Aubrey said...

I'm working on living in the moment too while still balancing preparation for the future and learning from the past... sometimes it's so stressful. I've been stressed with making a decision for our family and feel like I'm getting no answers to my prayers, maybe I need to wait too (or ask it the right way).