Isn't she lovely?
You look just like her. So beautiful
How fun! I agree, she's so lovely and you look a lot like her!That's what I remind myself every time I duck the camera. I LOVE seeing pictures of my mom and grandma when they were young moms!
BEAUTIFUL! And you do look like her! So are you guys moving back to Oklahoma? And I know exactly what you mean about hearing the hick accent. It makes me miss home!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Isn't she lovely?
You look just like her. So beautiful
How fun! I agree, she's so lovely and you look a lot like her!
That's what I remind myself every time I duck the camera. I LOVE seeing pictures of my mom and grandma when they were young moms!
BEAUTIFUL! And you do look like her! So are you guys moving back to Oklahoma? And I know exactly what you mean about hearing the hick accent. It makes me miss home!
Post a Comment