1.18.2011

Quick Update

Well. Our lives have been interesting over the past few days, as we are in the process of making an important decision. I have to admit, I wasn't expecting this option to even become available to us.. but life happens when you're busy making other plans. Or so it seems.


We've been given an opportunity to move to Stillwater, Oklahoma, and live rent free, so Alex can go to school full time. He would be in walking distance from school, and honestly this opportunity sounds heaven-sent.


It isn't that easy. There is much to consider and much to pray about. Though I have family in Stillwater, Alex's entire family (extended included) all live in Utah. Not only that, they are very tight knit and just wonderful people. It's hard to uproot and go somewhere, even if only for a few years. Alex is struggling with the idea, and understandably so. This is his home. We are planning on going to the temple tonight (and I'm sure many, many more times) so we can get a grasp on what we need to do.


In other news... Alex and I have decided to run a half marathon at the end of August! Yes, we are out of our minds. And yes, that means I'm going to have to give up Dr. Pepper......again. Don't judge me. Addiction is very, very real...


..until next time.

4 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I hope you get a clear answer in the Temple. Big decisions are hard to make, especially when they take you away from family. I thought I had died when I moved to OH from OK. But, I was surprised how much I loved my time in OH. At least you would be moving near family, in your case. Let me know if you want to move to FL, instead. ;)

Sherilyn said...

We would hate to see you move but I have learned that through prayer our Heavenly Father will guide you to know what is best for you and Alex. We will keep you in our prayers to.

whitney said...

Wow, big decision! Good idea on the temple :)

Aubrey said...

I know you'll make the right decision for your family but remember how absolutely amazing and nice Oklahoma is and the how we have the best weather!