10.28.2008

Pumpkin Carvin'

Alex and I had our FIRST pumpkin carving experience. (That is the great thing about being newlyweds... everything is a "first" together, therefore everything is more exciting.) We took pictures of this blessed event.


This is Alex's pumpkin.


This is Rachel's pumpkin.


[Note: While in the decision making process of which pumpkin to choose, I saw a little pumpkin on the ground that someone had dropped and decided to leave. I did indeed feel sorry for the little guy, therefore he is the pumpkin I carved. So it may look like he has some dents, but in reality- they are only the battle scars in the life of an unwanted pumpkin.]

Now, here our pictures of Alex and Rachel with their pumpkins.


Dont'cha wish you could have come?? :) That night was a lot of fun. It was filled with rolo cookies, pumpkin carvin', The Godfather, Dominos pizza and making out. Could life get much better??

9 comments:

Angie said...

Very fun! I remember our first pumpkin carving. :)

Did you get the FYI on the "fall frolic" on Saturday? I didn't have your email, so hopefully Michele sent it on to you.

Anonymous said...

Haha....You guys are crazy!! Shelbee and I are planning to do some pumpkin carving in a few days too. :)

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a fun night. Love your pumkin with the mouth to the side. haha! You crack me up!

Heather said...

Nerdo. I need to recreate your amazing night! Wow, hott!!

Mamapierce said...

Domino's pizza + making out = GREAT DATE NIGHT!

portiawestesen said...

That night was a lot of fun. It was filled with rolo cookies, pumpkin carvin', The Godfather, Dominos pizza and making out. Could life get much better??


hahahaha thats so perfect.

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog. Thought you may like to know.

Those first pumpkin carves on blue/orange polka dot tables are truly memorable.

Love,
Tyler

marlene said...

I love your pumpkins - the faces you each chose so fit your personalities! You guys sure packed a lot of stuff into one evening...

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

Hey the director asked last night if you can come help fill in for Mary on Sat. as she can't make it to rehearsal. I don't know if oyu are working but if you want to come sing and act from 9am until noon- come on by the theater:)