Love it :) Haven't tried the cookies yet, Monday is baking day - sugar cookies, caramel, choco-covered pretzels, etc. I can't wait!!!
Okay...I um...love that guy...but in a sister-in-law kinda way. Cute pics.
I just love you guys!!!! Fun pictures!
Yay!! Alex!! :) By the way, I see no pictures of Sheepies!!! You Promised!!!!
You two should be models for Valentines or some chic clothing line or I don't know something. SUper cute you two! Merry Christmas!
I love you Rachie! You are amazing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it :) Haven't tried the cookies yet, Monday is baking day - sugar cookies, caramel, choco-covered pretzels, etc. I can't wait!!!
Okay...I um...love that guy...but in a sister-in-law kinda way. Cute pics.
I just love you guys!!!! Fun pictures!
Yay!! Alex!! :)
By the way, I see no pictures of Sheepies!!! You Promised!!!!
You two should be models for Valentines or some chic clothing line or I don't know something. SUper cute you two! Merry Christmas!
I love you Rachie! You are amazing!
Post a Comment