12.10.2008

This Week Has Been Great Because....

*Romantic dinners made for my husband when he's had a rough day. [We ate by candlelight, had soft Christmas music playing in the background, and had sparkly. Mmmmm. Sure, the card table doesn't seem too appealing, but we make it work.]


*A new Kitchen Aid my dear sweet mother bought me... we got it just a few days ago.

It's a beauty, isn't it? I can't wait to start using it!
*CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! Love love love.

[The adorable tin star was orignally supposed to be our tree topper, but because the height of the tree was too tall, we had to reduce it to decor...]


[I know.. the wreath is decorating the thermostat... but it's the only place we could find to put it. Aside from that, it's lovely, huh?]

*Our unique ornaments that we found at TaiPan. They are perfect!

*And our cute Christmas pictures- thanks to Marlene. ;)

11 comments:

Laksiri Sampath said...

ah ready 2 party. nice couple nice blog, keep going well

Brynnly and Alan said...

Love love love it! Looks amazing! :)

Mamapierce said...

Great pictures - perhaps you should pursue photography? I'm so jealous that you have a fireplace...someday i will have one...

Sherilyn said...

Love all the cute decorations. It is always so fun to decorate your own place for the first time. Hope you are having a great Christams season.

KarsonK2 said...

Hey, You did post of photo of your new boom-box? What's up with that???

Aubrey said...

Gorgeous couple! Love the cute decorations and aren't romantic dinners for two the best?

marlene said...

I love the ornaments - the tree looks beautiful. And I am quite impressed with your abilities to make a card table look so good :)

KarsonK2 said...

Next time, I'll try to make a more coherent comment. I'm glad that you were able to translate. Let me rephrase for any that might interpret the my last comment as evidence that you have married into an inbred illiterate clan.

"Hey (Rachel), you didn't post a photo of your new boom box? What is up with that?"

Unknown said...

A friend of Steven Warlow has already tried.

I am going to do you one better and comment pertaining to your post.

"I have nothing against card tables"

Dina said...

Sounds like a GOOD week! I am totally JEALOUS of your mixer! And I LOVE your pictures! You look GREAT!

Unknown said...

Well rather relevant or totally excentric. The way it used to be. Sorry I am a sucker for nostalgia.