6.14.2009

After much patience...

We finally have internet and cable.

And there was much rejoicing.


HOPEFULLY I'll get to put up some much-awaited pictures soon.... other than this, life is good. We go to Dallas in 5 days to see my cute brother and his cute fiance get married. Then off to Oklahoma for a whole week. So, so excited. It's been thundering and raining everyday lately, and I have to say I've been loving it. It sure brings a nostalgic feeling; makes it feel a little bit like home. Man I miss that state....


Our one year was very relaxed; I don't understand those who say the first year is the hardest. If that's true, we have some outstanding years a head of us. It's been such an adventure, and I continue to learn more about Alex every day.


Lately we've been taking regular walks through the neighborhoods around our apartment. We've had some great conversations. There's just something about being outside that brings great conversation. Sometimes I just can't believe I got him. I'm truly blessed.


Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. I haven't written much because there hasn't been much to write about. Hopefully there will be some spark of excitement soon. :)

2 comments:

Brynnly and Alan said...

YAY! You have internet now! I'm so thrilled about this! I hear ya about not knowing why people say the 1st yr is the hardest. It just gets better and better with every day and I loved our fist year! Marriage is so much fun! Love you, miss you!

Aubrey said...

I agree - the first year was the best. We were enjoying each other sooo much! To be honest, it just gets better every day. Add kids to the mix and you have to work harder, but I'm still the happiest I've ever been. And I love your dress - I don't know if I have ever seen a picture of it but it's gorgeous.