
My big brother is married.
The sealing was beautiful; the bride and groom looked beautiful; the pictures were beautiful and the reception was, well, beautiful.
2 very important ordinances were performed on June 20th. Not only was Evan sealed to Shelbee for time and all eternity, but my other big brother Coulter went through the temple. He was endowed prior the the sealing, so the entire family was able to be in the sealing room together. That was an experience I'll likely never forget. As we've grown older, and as we're all moving forward with our lives, it's much more difficult to all gather together.
I know that I will cherish this weekend until we all are lucky to be together again. It's one of those moments in life where you truly never want it to end.
I know that I will cherish this weekend until we all are lucky to be together again. It's one of those moments in life where you truly never want it to end.

4 comments:
It was wonderful to see you and to meet your hunky husband! Come visit us soon! Love you! xoxoxo
She is a beautiful bride! So glad you had such a wonderful time with your family...and I hadn't even thought about the fact that Alex hadn't me Jill yet, I feel like I've known her for years :)
YAY! Congrats to your brother! :)
How exciting. Yay for Coulter and yay for Evan. Everyone looked great!
Post a Comment