6.14.2009

Decisions, Decisions.

I want new glasses.


Of course I'll likely stick to my famous thick framed ones (because I can't possibly go a day without being asked the infamous question, "Has anyone ever told you that you look just like Tina Fey?" Yes. Yes they have.) I digress.... I have a pair of glasses in mind.


I saw these on an adorable blog that I often go to; and I've found myself coming back to them frequently.


Now. They may seem, what you may call, geeky. HOWEVER, I am geeky.... so crazy it might just work.


I believe I've fallen in love.

4 comments:

X Miranda said...

Nice glasses!
haha

kisses

Ely Cervantes

Aubrey said...

I am one of those people who think glasses make people look smart and classy and if you can pull those off you will look uber-smart and classy.

I am jealous.

Christan said...

I love them!

Mamapierce said...

I can totally see you in these glasses - so cute!