8.17.2009

My Wish List:

And I say wish list because they truly are wishes, and I'm not sure if any of my wishes will come true any time soon. ;) A girl can dream, right?
Yes, I'm sure you've seen the infomercials for Time Life's anything... but everytime I see this particular set come on- I watch the entire thing. It's my favorite era... (at least where music is concerned...) Call me a hippie if you will, but I absolutely, without a doubt want this collection.

'Nuff said.



Old Navy. Weekend Jeans. $19.00. Sigh....

Alex and I go to IKEA almost every single weekend. Along with getting a workout- we do much gawking. There are so many fantastic deals, and this chair always catches our longing eyes. A beauty, isn't she?
Those are only some of the items I am currently dreaming about. There are more, but I feel those should be enough eye candy for now.

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Nice camera. I thought a big trip to OH would be on your wish list. ;o)

Brynnly and Alan said...

I want that camera too! So bad! You guys are the best! I just love you guys! :)

whitney said...

I'm with you on the music set. I've wanted a good ol' hippie music set for for.ev.er.