7.29.2009

Finally...

I got a library card!


I should have done this light years ago, but I finally decided to just do it. I've been slacking on my reading lately, and I'm so excited! The very first books that I checked out?

I usually prefer to only get one book at a time so I can completely zone in and focus on that particular book (especially when it comes to church literature). However, the first one looked like an interesting, uplifting choice. It's a very light read (and very short) so I went ahead and checked it out too. I'm SO glad I did! I only received it yesterday and I'm almost finished.

The second book was recommended by my mother, and anything Holland-related I usually love. I'm very excited to dive in.


Lots of good reading ahead. :)

4 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I don't think they carry lds books at my local library...consider yourself VERY lucky!

Aubrey said...

I'm super jealous that you checked out an LDS book at your library. We have an LDS section but it's super small and intermingled with some anti stuff. I should see if they can inter-library loan some of the books I've wanted to read. Let me know how those turn out for you.

OH and I love library cards - they are my lifesaver.

Brynnly and Alan said...

I need to be better about reading. Let me know how you like those books. Can't wait to play tonight! Loves! :)

whitney said...

yay! yay! for libraries. I simply couldn't get by without them. yay! for having LDS lit too, I'm super-jealous!