Alex and I are starting on what's going to be a painful journey....For the next 90 days, we will be doing some hardcore workouts, and hopefully we'll survive. If you have heard of this, then you know what I mean... if you haven't- you should look it up. We're nervous, but so excited!
I guess we'll see what happens! See you in 90 days :)
Oh, and here's some food for thought. I've lost 7 pounds since returning from my vacation in Oklahoma. What a great set up to starting this workout! I am not in the least bit surprised, however, that I did lose weight. We ate out soooo much, and just had to have a Dr. Pepper with every meal. I can proudly say I haven't had a Dr. Pepper in close to 3 weeks.
You have my permission to be impressed.
You have my permission to be impressed.
3 comments:
AHHHH!!! Me and Erik are doing it too! it is WONDERFUL! WONDERUFL! i mean it does kick your trash every single day. but its amazing!! Im so happy for you, it will change your life.
You always say how I motivate you but you are motivating me! Between girls camp and my trip to Cali last week, I am strugglin to get on the wagon! Here we are Monday morning and I am not wanting to go to the gym! AGH! I hate getting in a slump but you are totally motivating me! I'm so impressed with you! Seriously! I can't believe you are down 7lbs! You were skinny to begin with! You are going to look killer at the end of the 90 days! YAY for Rachy! Love you!
hahaha your going to die i did it and i puked sooo many times its not even funny let me worn you dont eat a heavy meal before you work out or ya it wont be pretty haha well good luck i hope you do well on it :)
Post a Comment