7.05.2009

Happy 4th!

We went and saw the fireworks last night. Here are us both anticipating the show to begin. This is the best picture we took.... Alex wasn't exactly cooperating. His head kept ending up in a weird angle... Whatever, he still looks cute.


Hope you all enjoyed your 4th, and remembered how blessed we are live in the country we do.

3 comments:

Brynnly and Alan said...

So glad you guys had a great time! I got your txt right when the show was starting and replied but for some reason it didn't send. I noticed when I as going to bed so sent it again. Haha! How's the diet going? Did you guys follow it yesterday? The 4th is so hard to follow a diet. Haha! At least for me! Love you, miss you!

Aubrey said...

Happy 4th to you!

Mack Daddy said...

you two are so cute :) hope everything is going great :)