5.18.2010

Can I Just Tell You..

that Alex and I will be purchasing tickets to see Sir Paul McCartney in the flesh?

(I loooooove Mr. McCartney with a beard and the long hair. I'm a hippie lover at heart, it's true... plus, as you may or may not have noticed, I have a thing for beards.)

Alex and I are SO THRILLED. We're kind-of obsessed with The Beatles, so this is going to be a delight. He still is a fantastic performer, and I'll admit it- I still think he's extremely attractive. Don't judge.

It is absolutely okay to be jealous.

3 comments:

Portia said...

sigh, its true. I am jealous.

whitney said...

Ooo, I'm practically green with envy!

Aubrey said...

Fun times. I'm not much of a concert person (ask my husband or Whitney, I've been told I'm way too serious at concerts), but I still know a legend when I see one and am super thrilled for you.