{ONE}
I will be getting a second job in January. Not sure where yet, but somewhere fun and easy. I'm thinking of applying at some flower shops or Barnes and Noble. Except B&N might be a little too tempting to work at... the point of the second job is to get more money, not to spend it frivolously.
{TWO}
I will get to be home for the Christmas holiday next year. I've honestly forgotten what it feels like to be at a Russell gathering. I love the large Teran Clan, but I'm ready for some Oklahoma love!
{THREE}
My brother will be getting off the mish'. Ohhhh how I can't wait to see him again!
{FOUR}
Throwin' around the idea of having Mr. Teran going part time in January... so he can get more schooling in. I'm not exactly sure if we can afford it- so that is why it hasn't left the "throwin' around" category. Honestly the thought terrifies me. Not sure if it's possible. Time will tell.
{FIVE}
2011 may be a little stressful. I know that the husband and my time together will be cut in half... there will be a lot of work, school, work and school. I'm a little apprehensive about beginning it... but I've got to just focus on the fact that it will end eventually. We won't be strapped for money and/or time forever.
I think that this holiday season we've realized that we don't have a lot of extra money to spend. We've become very frugile and it hasn't been easy. I'm trying to focus on the true meaning of Christmas, and just enjoying the time we have together... because next year it will be a bit different. Like I said, it will NOT be an easy thing, but sometimes you have to sacrifice now for something you want later. Yikes. ;)
So. The rest of the year will be basking. Basking in any extra time we get to spend together. Basking in the feeling of the holidays. Basking in my Mum being in town. Basking in our blessings and in everything we do have. (which is ALOT.) I truly can't complain. There are many others that don't have near what we do. That is something to think about.
2 comments:
Wow, busy, busy! It seems that whether I'm in school or not, I just keep on thinking the strapped for cash and time can't last forever...
Exciting changes. Keep us posted. :D
Post a Comment