11.22.2010

Happy Holidays!

As time goes on, I really feel like my blog is becoming more and more obselete. There really isn't anything of interest in our lives right now... we both work, he is endlessly in school... I feel as though the stories I tell are always the same. :) I'm thinking that my blog posts will become less and less until maybe our family expands or something spectacular happens. Nevertheless, here I am.


Life is good over here. We're LOVING the snowy weather and the holiday tunes (minus Neil Diamond, Jackson 5 and Michael Bolton...) and we have been drinking hot chocolate almost every night. :) We've taken our Christmas pictures and are starting to shop for gifts for family members. Things are just happier around this time of year. We love going to the mall and seeing all the Christmas decor. Christmas will, however, be a little meager for us- so we've decided to just buy minimal gifts for eachother. Since my mom will be out here, it will be a present in and of itself. Plus, I really want to focus on the reason for the season!I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season and remembering those who are less fortunate. Love you all!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Not bored at all. And if you think your posts are the same thing every time, have you read my blog lately? Just the same "look at my kids" and "here's what we're up to" not much of anything interesting.

whitney said...

Ditto Aubrey. I don't think your posts are boring at all! They definitely add some variety in my mommy world!

Love the picture too! It's just lovely :)

Mamapierce said...

Eager to see THIS year's pictures!!!