skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Introducing..
Our newest addition.
Yes, you are seeing correctly. We no longer have a card table with paint on it, and blue, metal chairs. We have a wooden table and wooden chairs. Alex and I are more than thrilled. :)
Yep. We're movin' up.
9 comments:
It's beautiful. Totally something I would choose. You have excellent taste. :o)
Ooooo...I love it!
Wow! that is really pretty I like! Do you mind if I borrow it for a few years ;)
Love it. It is amazing what a new piece of furniture can do to brighten a room. Much better than a card table.
OOoo your place is looking soo cute!
Moving on up ... to the East side ... Hey, wait a minute, you already live on the East side. Very nice!
To the East Side!
Ooooo - fun. We don't have a table at all.
Wow it's so cute, I love it.
Post a Comment