My friend Brynnly suggested to me to read this book, and so far I love it. It's basically about being excited about your life and excited about being a woman. It's about seeing your life as a vast array of choices that can bring you closer to the person you long to be. I LOVE the motivation and how she always brings God into her situations and choices. It's a wonderful 'pick me up' and helps you be more excited about life, and making your own opportunities.Great read, thus far.
I know how it is to get into a groove with your daily life, and often times you forget to stop and realize what you have. I have a caring husband, an amazing family, a loving heavenly Father who knows my needs personally, and plenty of other blessings. It's nice to have a reminder of those things from time to time.

Alex and I have been on such an organizing power trip lately, and I must say it's only getting worse from here. I have an addictive personality, and now that Alex has turned me on to cleaning/organizing/re-organizing/re-arranging/etc, I feel I'll never get away from it. And ya know, I'm okay with that. :) I think that my favorite thing in the world are these storage tubs. How could something so plain, so simple bring such joy into my life? I've been gung-ho about wanting to put everything in these. It's the simple things in life....
4 comments:
I am the same way with organization. In fact, Tyler has tomorrow and monday off from work (gotta love military holidays!) and we're planning to go through the entire house and declutter it!!! And we're excited about it! Ha ha!
Organizing...your a girl after my own heart - and it sounds like cute Jill is too! I have also read that book and really, really liked it. Every decision that woman makes is intentional and her every breathing moment is focused on her relationships. It was a powerful message.
I too love organizing and storage tubs like that, if only my house would reflect this love of mine. I will get there eventually...
As for that book, I must put it on my to-read list. It sounds good.
I'm so glad you loved that book! It really is amazing and seeing you so excited about it makes me want to read it again! Love it!
Post a Comment