Well, I finished Inside My Heart and I immediately picked up another. Running with Angels was the next book on my list, and talk about motivation! I am so inspired by Pam Hansen's spirit. It sucked me in from the first page. Truly, EVERYONE read this book. It doesn't matter if you have a problem with obesity or not. It's about taking care of yourself, and making goals for yourself, even though it seems impossible. Great, great read.I'm going through one of my reading phases, where it's all I want to do. I read before I go to bed, I read when I come home from work. And there definitely isn't anything better than a lazy Sunday afternoon and doing some reading after church. I should make more of an effort to always be reading something, but time gets the best of me, and I often forget. I'll have to be better. :)
And P.S. Isn't this chandelier amazing?


6 comments:
I've read that book. It is a great read. :o)
I do that too! I LOVE looking at nice homes and dreaming about my own! Even though it seems FOREVER away!
Can't wait to see pictures of your new bedroom set
I'm so glad you love that book! I need to read it again. :) Love your face!!!
Hey Rachel!! Of COURSE I remember you and sorry I am a looser and it has taken me SO long to get back to you. You look like you are doing well and staying happy- what a cute husband! How fun! I am still in Young Womens and I love it. We only have like 6 girls, but it is still fun. Hope you have a great day!
It IS a great book, I totally agree. It's just so darn uplifting.
I knew that chandelier was from pOttery Barn. It just smacked of it. So fabulous.
Post a Comment