3.11.2009

Just a reminder.

"If the Church allowed critics and opponents to choose the ground on which its battles are fought, it would risk being distracted from the focus and mission it has pursued successfully for nearly 180 years. Instead, the Church itself will determine its own course as it continues to preach the restored gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world."

5 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Amen.

marlene said...

I LOVED the statement that the Church released - it brought a lot of comfort and had some great reminders!.

Brynnly and Alan said...

Like Jill said, Amen!

Live learn laugh said...

I read the whole article from the Church. You can view it on www.lds.org. It was very powerful. We are so blessed to have the gospel. I love being a Mormon!

Aubrey said...

Love that quote - I read the release from the Church last week and that was my favorite part.