3.22.2009

Priorities and Such

I've decided that the next few months are going to be used wisely. I want to start projects for myself so I can start being more productive. Time is starting to fly by, and before I know it, it's been 3 months, and I hadn't done anything productive at all. Therefore, that is going to change.

(Or rather that I hope writing them down may help me be successful....)

In the next few months, I hope to:

  • MOVE! (Actually, this is in the works for next weekend. We're moving and it's starting to be crunch time. I guess my goal is to get everything as packed and organized as I can before we move so it won't be as stressful.)
  • Start my wedding album. (Yes, and this means that I'm going to give the whole scrapbooking thing a try. I may love it, I may hate it... but I'm going to start it none-the-less. I've been wanting to start it for a while, and I have decided now is the time.)
  • Enjoy my sister. (Jennifer and her husband, Willis, are coming to stay with us from April 2nd-6th. I haven't seen her in ages, and I'm so excited to see her. I've felt extremely blessed these past couple weeks. I've seen so much family!) 
  • Enjoy my best friend. (Audrie and her husband, Nate, are also coming to visit for about a week or so! And that is also in the beginning of April. I'm trying to breathe and enjoy it all instead of stressing out.)
  • Buy plane tickets! (My brother is getting married in June, and we're going. Of course we won't miss out, but I don't want to put it off, put it off, put it off until we realize that we don't have the money or have to use the credit card. I want to have it all planned out early so the vacation will be enjoyable.)
  • Enjoy our 1 year! (June 6th will mark our 1 year together. We've made plans to go stay at the same place we went for our honeymoon... an adorable bed and breakfast, Inn on the Hill. It's not really that cheap, so this is another thing I want to be able to do. We are going to try all we can to set aside money and make this possible.)
  • Get on a more regimented work out schedule. (Isn't this always a goal?)
  • Enjoy the present.
Also, there's always the fact that my birfday is on Tuesday, and the hubs has plans... which he won't disclose to me. Which means I'm a pretty excited wifey. 

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hope you like scrapbooking. I've tried and tried and I just can't do it. So, it's regular albums for me with notes to the side. :)

Mamapierce said...

Why are you moving? I started with traditional scrapbooking but have moved on to digital scrapbooking, or rather, photobooking. Good luck!

JC Choate said...

yay for writing down goals!!
you'll do great since you wrote them down- just don't forget to look at them!

Brynnly and Alan said...

You are totally motivating me to also get a schedule together like that! Love it! Happy freakin birfday!!!!

Dina said...

YEAH! I am so happy you posted this because this is exactly what I need to do! I too have sooo much that I should really be doing that I keep putting off....especially the wedding scrapbook! I haven't even started and we've been married for over a year now! Good luck! I hope you enjoy scrapbooking! I really like it! I want to give the digital stuff a try too! Ok long enough comment, sorry! Happy Birthday (yesterday!) and good luck with the move!