It started out with....
A bright and early temple session. A friend of mine, Catie, thought it would be a nice change to get up and make a 5:00 A.M. session before work. I thought about it and decided to give it a shot. (Notice: I get a paid day off for my birthday. This took much sacrifice.) I admit, it wasn't very exhilarating when the alarm went off at 4:15.... but once I was up and on my way, I really loved it. It was peaceful, and we were done before the sun was up.
After that....
Truly, one of the best places I've been to in a while.
Oh yeah, and we also bought some cookies from Over The Top, and I don't regret it one bit.
Oh yeah, and we also bought some cookies from Over The Top, and I don't regret it one bit.
Makes your heart skip a beat, doesn't it? Mmm...Then....
By this point, Alex was home from work and he had secret plans. I wasn't even allowed home until he said! So I went thrifting... and I had a pretty dang good time doing it.
Alex still wasn't done when I was finished with the thrift store. Therefore, I went to Victoria's Secret to buy lotion/body splash/bubble bath...... all very important, right? Thankfully, he gave me the green light to head home, and as I opened the door, I found he had candles, flowers, a homeade dinner, a sweet card, and a a c.d. waiting for me. Really, this guy knows me better than anyone!
All in all, a great day spent with the man I love. :)
Alex still wasn't done when I was finished with the thrift store. Therefore, I went to Victoria's Secret to buy lotion/body splash/bubble bath...... all very important, right? Thankfully, he gave me the green light to head home, and as I opened the door, I found he had candles, flowers, a homeade dinner, a sweet card, and a a c.d. waiting for me. Really, this guy knows me better than anyone!
All in all, a great day spent with the man I love. :)
Life is good.
5 comments:
So Fun! Happy Birthday!!! We can't wait to celebrate on Sunday...the kids are super excited :)
What a fabulous birthday for a fabulous woman! :o)
YEAH! What a FANTASTIC B-day! Happy B-day!
I'm glad you had an awesome birthday! Wanna get together Saturday, April 11th?!!!!
Happy birthday. That cookie look delicious. I went to the temple too for my birthday with my hubby.
Post a Comment