"Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." -Albert Camus
Interesting.
I didn't think I'd actually enjoy writing in a blog. I really didn't think people cared to know about what my feelings were about a certain subject or how my day went. Not that they actually do now that I blog.. but it gives me comfort that there IS a chance. And we can't forget it also give me something to do while I'm working, aka doing nothing. So I will continue to blog. You will read it, and might I add-- enjoy it thoroughly.
I didn't think I'd actually enjoy writing in a blog. I really didn't think people cared to know about what my feelings were about a certain subject or how my day went. Not that they actually do now that I blog.. but it gives me comfort that there IS a chance. And we can't forget it also give me something to do while I'm working, aka doing nothing. So I will continue to blog. You will read it, and might I add-- enjoy it thoroughly.
Yesterday was July 4th, my first away from home (sigh). No, actually it was a great day. Alex and I ran some errands in the early afternoon. (A pearl in my ring was loose, so we had to
Alex's wonderfully talented older sister, Marlene, was able to give us some pictures of this historic event.
This isn't our child, however, he looks like he's very excited to be in our pretend family photo.
4 comments:
I'm glad that you're blogging - I enjoy catching up on what you're doing. I missed being in Stillwater this fourth of july...I missed the singing and the spending time together. *sigh*
I sympathize i with paul and i had picture to post as well i will have to ask marlene for some! I like your blog!
Thanks for the comment! You're so sweet. It's been a bit of a bummer week but what can ya do? Nothin! Missin you guys too but not enough to work. Ha ha! Just playin. I will see you guys next week (unless I have to go to a funeral.) As of now, we still don't know. Have a great week! :)
Alex looks good in that first picture! Sorry my kid didn't behave for the "family" shot :)
Post a Comment