7.28.2008

My wonderful husband.

"Where there is love there is life"

It's not my husband's birthday and it's not our anniversary. I just wanted to brag on him. Every day I realize that I love him more and more. He's truly my best friend. I love Alex for many reasons, but these are only a few:

1. I'm always cold, and he never complains whenever it's probably burning up because I turn off the fan or air conditioner.

2. He'll drive my car to work sometimes and let me drive his so I can drive in an air conditioned car. (Mine is broken.)

3. He is VERY affectionate and is never afraid to hold my hand or kiss me in public.

4. He makes sure that we kiss before I leave the house.... or any room. :)

5. He has an amazing memory, and never forgets how certain things make me feel or what hurts my feelings.

6. He likes doing things with me like shopping for house decor or cooking.

7. He's clean. He hates a cluttered room, and it has definitely rubbed off on me.


8. He's always interested in what I'm saying, and I can tell he genuinely cares about what I think.

9. Whenever I'm sick, I tend to over-react and act like the whole world is coming to an end. And he still treats me like a queen until I feel better.

10. He loves sitting at home watching movies with me :)

11. He tells me he loves me about 25 times a day, and I could hear it 25 more times and never get sick of it.

12. He laughs at all my jokes. (This is a big deal.)

13. He's just the greatest guy I've ever known, and I can't believe how lucky I am.

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Awww, how sweet! Alex is such a lucky guy to have you - and it sounds like you're lucky to have him! When are you moving to Ohio?

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

Plus he gives you kisses and doesn't care who is around:) Cute you and cute him!

marlene said...

It was just a year ago that Karson was helping Alex with the whole car-buying thing. He told him to think ahead, that before the car was paid for he would likely be married, with kids. Alex laughed at him...and yet, a year later my baby brother is married and completely in love. I have to say that I have loved to watch him change...he is such a romantic! Who knew??? And I think Jill is right, he is lucky to have you too :)