12.30.2008

Gifts For Me. From Me.


One of my New Years resolutions of 2009 is to be healthier. Therefore, I've heard these two books are great to start with. I'm so excited! As well as eating healthier, I plan to work out 6 days a week, go to the temple at LEAST once a month, and pay off our debts as quickly as possible. I'm so pumped to make necessary changes to make my life better. Don't you just LOVE New Years?!

7 comments:

marlene said...

I really, really do love the New Year and the fresh beginning :) I have had Deceptively Delicious on my Amazon list forever - I have heard that it is great! Good for you!

I also saw this book recently and thought of you - it may be something to look into...http://seagullbook.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=500395&Category_Code=

marlene said...

I don't think the link worked - I will e-mail it to you.

Dina said...

WOW! Those are some awesome goals! Good luck! I haven't even thought about mine...I guess I should get on that, huh!

Mamapierce said...

Hooray for healthy books! :o) Have you tried any recipes yet?

Sherilyn said...

What great goals. I think we could all start eating a little healthier, workout, pay off debt and attend the temple more often. Those are all atainable gols. Way to start of a New Year. Hope it is a great one

Aubrey said...

Never heard of Deceptively Delicious - but I just might go check it out. Those are some great goals. Happy New Year!

calvin and chelsey said...

i wanna go snowboarding with you!