3.16.2009

Beautiful Images

To brighten your day, because they definitely brightened mine.




Sigh... one day, one day.

On an even brighter note, my brothers are in town, and I am ridiculously excited to spend the week with them. (Even though I will be at work most of the time.....) There will be glorious pictures following our fun-ness. And another even EVEN brighter note, my birfday is next week.




So many exciting things coming up.... so many pictures and happy stories.... so much fun.

5 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I love those pictures. I'm sensing a black-and-white trend = chic. Happy early Birthday to my baby Rachel Roo! Tyler's birfday is next week, too! What are your big plans for the big 21?

Live learn laugh said...

Have a fun week. I am glad you get to spend time with your brothers.

Dina said...

LOVE that style/pictures! I can't wait to see all the other pictures soon! Have fun with your brothers!

Brynnly and Alan said...

When did I give you permission to photograph my house? I don't remember. ;) It's a good week! YAY!!!!

marlene said...

I am actually going to be doing a photo grid on one of our walls - I love the look. Great pictures! Have fun with the fam!