Rachel Teran's Personal Mission Statement
I am at my best when I look my best.I will try to prevent times when I don't get enough sleep and eat poorly.
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can genuinely help people and fill my time with worthwhile tasks.
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through finding something each day to make my husband's day better, exercise, and seek activities that will uplift me spiritually.
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as caring about people, going the extra mile, cooking, and looking for ways to be more creative.
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will learn to be truly comfortable in my own skin.
My life's journey is one of simplicity. I want to be happy. I want to love and be loved. I want to strengthen my testimony and knowledge of the scriptures each day. I simply want to enjoy life and love myself in the process.
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will learn to be truly comfortable in my own skin.
My life's journey is one of simplicity. I want to be happy. I want to love and be loved. I want to strengthen my testimony and knowledge of the scriptures each day. I simply want to enjoy life and love myself in the process.
I will be a person who at 80 years old, will be content with the life I led, and happy to be alive still.
My most important future contribution to others will be that I want to be remembered as someone who was happy--no matter what.
I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
My most important future contribution to others will be that I want to be remembered as someone who was happy--no matter what.
I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
- Lack of organization
- Self-Doubt
- Poor health decisions
I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
- Optimism
- Christ-like attitude toward life
- Pure joy in being a wife, future mother, and daughter of God
I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
- Exercise not to lose weight, but to gain confidence and care for my body
- Read scriptures everyday and be in constant prayer so I can develop a deeper relationship with my Heavenly Father
- Have more moments of pure meditation so I can clear my mind and be ready for whatever life throws at me
- Make an effort to get to know those around me, and try to be a beacon of light to all I come in contact with
Yes, it is a bit long-winded. But never-the-less, it is very important. Here's to the upcoming year!
5 comments:
I love that! When I feel my head is safely above water, I'm going to head there and make one for myself.
Awesome mission statement!
How much fun is that? Love it!
Well done Rachel! I know you are quite capable of living up to your mission statement!
I love it - and I might try it out myself since I am trying to set my goals for New Years.
Post a Comment