And then.... after a day and a half of getting worse and feeling like utter crap- we took her to an Instacare. While waiting for her turn to go see the doctor, I noticed her right eye was quite red. Alex said [jokingly], "Maybe you have pink eye, too!"
She does. And she has strep throat, urinary tract infection, respiratory infection, and the flu. Seriously? So over Sunday and today, she will be doing nothing but sleeping and sleeping some more. Hopefully all this nonsense goes away soon so she can half-way enjoy the vacation. :)
And I'd really appreciate some snow! Utah has been upsetting me with the rainy winter situation. Grrrrr. Once the madre is feeling better and we are all looking cute, pictures will be taken. Until then, your imaginations will have to be sufficient.
And I'd really appreciate some snow! Utah has been upsetting me with the rainy winter situation. Grrrrr. Once the madre is feeling better and we are all looking cute, pictures will be taken. Until then, your imaginations will have to be sufficient.
4 comments:
Hope mommy starts feeling better. That isn't fun for anybody. At least you got to eat at Cafe Rio, though. ;)
Hope Kris get's feeling better, and that you two stay well for the holidays!
Oh my heavens, your poor mother! What a mess! Can't wait for the pictures, whenever they get around to being taken :)
Dang, I hope your mom visits Utah again after such a scarring experience! ;o)
Post a Comment