Alex and I went to Temple Square to see the lights over the weekend. This won't be the only time we end up going, but I don't mind repeating it. I love it. Thankfully there was some snow left over from the "blizzard" when we went so it was more Christmas-y. :) We went with a couple newly married love birds, Jamie and Teralee. Whilst walking among the lights, I told the said newly married love birds to pose for a picture on a bench nearby.When I turned around, this is what I saw.

It was too sweet [and by sweet, I mean uncomfortable] to pass up a taking a picture...
This is the real significant other. So, since they took their love picture, we thought we'd take ours. :) Love this lady!All in all, great night. Went to IHOP afterwards, had good conversation, had a good time. This weekend, Alex and I are going to the 'Dickens Festival'. I have never been, but Alex says it's great. From what I gather, there will be food [most important], carolers, ghosts of Christmas past, present and future wandering around, Father Christmas, cute gift shops.... sounds like my kind-of place.
Hopefully pictures will follow.
3 comments:
cute pictures! I love Christmas!
Ooh, that Dickin's Festival sounds wonderful! Great pictures! Miss you!
Ahh, I'm jealous! I so miss the lights on temple square. The lovebirds picture, it totally took me by surprise, lol.
Post a Comment