My sister, Jennifer is pregnant. I'm so freaking excited for her. (They were married June 28th... yeah, after me and she's already prego.) :) They were wanting to start having babes right after they got married, and it turns out that was in the Lord's mind as well. It's going to be an interesting adventure watching my big sister be a mom.
She's the kind-of person who:
- everyone gets along with
- is probably the favorite child, even though my mom wouldn't admit it ;)
- never speaks ill of anyone
- extremely family oriented, and never ends a phone call without an "I love you."
- is generous, loving, beautiful, righteous, caring, and will always be there for her family no matter what.
She is going to be a fantastic mother. Congratulations, Jenny!
I need to get some more pictures of family. It seems I don't have any pictures of Jennifer and I on this computer... I'm not a bad sister, I promise. :( Soon.... soon.
4 comments:
Hooray for Fer-Fer! Now she needs to get a blog so she can chronicle every single detail of the pregnancy for us. Help me encourage her!!!
You freaked me out there for a sec (not in a bad way) :) How exciting for her!
Hey congrats for your sister!! Thought for a sec it was you!!:)
Seriously the funniest picture. Cracks me up! Congrats to your sis! When is it your turn? ;)
Post a Comment