11.26.2008

Doing My Duty.

As a citizen, daughter, sister, wife, friend, co-worker, confidante, and human being.

I need to say what I'm grateful for, especially during this holiday where so many people have so little... yet continue to praise God for everything they have. Puts your life into perspective doesn't it? Seeing those who are struggling financially, emotionally, spiritually.... still giving thanks for all their blessings.

I am thankful for:

  • My hott-stuff husband who treats me like a queen every day.


  • My brothers and sisters. We are all so close, and I realize that this is rare. We're always there for eachother, and always will be. [Disreguard my hair being IN my face... I didn't realize how it looked until it was too late.....]
  • Josh Groban singing "O Holy Night". Wow.....


  • The Gospel. As each day passes, I realize more and more how I'm so thankful for it, and how it anchors my life. Every thought goes hand in hand with what I've been taught and what I know. How truly grateful I am to be sealed to my husband for time and all eternity!

  • Having enough money to get by. No, we're not rich by ANY means... but the fact that we're both working, can afford to live on our own, buy our own food- and still be happy says a lot.

  • Desserts.

  • Having incredible parents who taught me more than they'll ever realize.
  • Hot chocolate, Hot husband, Christmas movies.

  • Living in the country I do.



  • Grandparents who support their children's decision in joining the church, even though they aren't members themselves and yet respect it whole-heartedly. There are about 40 other things I could say about these two, but for the sake of time and space, I'll stop there.
  • Being the person I am, and having the agency I do.

4 comments:

Xiong Gou said...

I'm glad you are grateful for your "Hot Husband" twice in your post! :) Very good post!

Mamapierce said...

Excellent post. It's that time of year to remember our blessings. :o)

Brynnly and Alan said...

I love that post! I love the first picture with you and your hot stuff hubby ;). I love your face! ;)

Unknown said...

What a good looking family!