8.28.2008

I want to believe.

Quite possibly the greatest show ever made. Alex and I are on a "X-Files" binge... we watch at least an episode a night. If you don't have a weak stomach, had a sibling abducted by aliens, enjoy sexual tension between characters, and you hate the government--this might be the show for you.

:)

It's already September. I've been a little grumpy lately because Alex and I haven't really had much time to see eachother. We both work at the same time, and he goes to night school Mon-Wed. On Thursdays, I work til 8:00..and occasionally we work a Saturday. It's extremely frustrating. I keep trying to tell myself that it's just for a moment... but I can't help but get angry. We're very selfish... we want time together. I guess such is life. Eventually we'll have baby Terans, and that will lessen our time together even more-so. Maybe I should stop being a baby. But in all honesty, I probably won't. Hmph.

On Sunday, I got to play Scrabble for a little bit... which is a much-coveted game in my family. I loved it, even though there were children screaming and Mr. Bean on full blast in the background. Must do it again! If you ever want to have a Scrabble night, please-- call us. We're interested. :)

3 comments:

Brynnly and Alan said...

I feel your pain on not enough hubby time. It's hard but it really is for a momment and it makes the times you have together more special. Just don't lose that strong connection you have. You guys are too cute. I love it! Hang it there. Love you!

Mamapierce said...

Ooh! I'm interested in a Scrabble night! All you have to do is drive to Ohio...and we'll play. ;o)

KarsonK2 said...

I'm glad you believe! X-files is a fun way to be paranoid and to build up that paranoia into a raging case of psychosis. An episode a day keeps the therapist paid!