Ugh! That would SO not be worth it! Hope you feel better soon!
Wow, there's an idea. Put the flu virus in capsule form. Make big bucks. Oh yeah.Hope you feel better soon!
I'm sorry. I hate being sick. hope your feeling better
Rachel! Get better! I'm sorry you are sick!
hey i didn't lose weight form being that sick two weeks ago must not have been sick enough!!:) Glad you are feeling better now!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ugh! That would SO not be worth it! Hope you feel better soon!
Wow, there's an idea. Put the flu virus in capsule form. Make big bucks. Oh yeah.
Hope you feel better soon!
I'm sorry. I hate being sick. hope your feeling better
Rachel! Get better! I'm sorry you are sick!
hey i didn't lose weight form being that sick two weeks ago must not have been sick enough!!:) Glad you are feeling better now!
Post a Comment