9.18.2008

Alas

Finally, I am able to put some pictures of our cute little apartment. NOTICE: Pictures truly don't do it justice. It's just the right size and we love it.



This is our dining room... yes, I know, it's a card table. Did I mention we were poor newlyweds? :) Note: There is supposed to be a piano underneath that picture on the wall of the man on the piano, we just haven't found the time or strength the move it yet.
Note: Our bedroom isn't that exciting.. but don't you just love our bed?! Yes, yes you do.

5 comments:

Melisa said...

You have a really cute place! You have nice furniture! Our furniture was so awful the first few years.

Mamapierce said...

I LOVE the dining room table. Very classy. Is your bed a queen size? It seems a bit small for your tall hubby. Where did you get the leather couches? NICE!

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

OK how do you have such a sweet couch and TV and chic lamp? It is very fashion forward. WHen is a good time to get our calendars full of festivities? I get back on the 25 so anytime after that:)

marlene said...

Red and Black - you are my kind of girl :)

portiawestesen said...

ummm so you have an adorable little apartment! I loooove your kitchen!