9.18.2008

Attention:

Alex has shaved his beard. He has had it since January, so this is quite the change.

BEFORE:


AFTER:
Cuttte!

4 comments:

marlene said...

I thought he liked his beard - what made him decide to shave it? He looks so much younger, I am surprised at how I got so used to the "bearded man" - should I now get used to the "non-bearded man"?

Melisa said...

Wow! Is that really the same guy?! He looks sooo different! I thought he looked great with a beard, but wow!

Mamapierce said...

Whoa. He's missing some hair on his chin...I miss the beard on Alex - although he still is a handsome man. :o) Because Tyler is in the Air Force - I don't get to see him bearded much. I like the scruff!

Dina said...

Wow! He looks totally different without the beard! Cute apartment!Love the colors you chose!